Friday, February 16, 2007
ANOTHER SNOW DAY!!! I love snow. Plus my b-day is tomorrow and we're going to my Uncle Tickle's and Aunt Lucy's. I can't wait for Chinese New Year. A few weeks ago I was telling my friends about the shrimp jumping across the table. The I told them yesterday that I was going to be down there for Chinese New Year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow! Three snow days in two weeks!
We are looking forward to having you here! I am touched that you are so excited to come!
Your birthday is on Chinese New Year so we are going to celebrate Chinese New Year on Sunday with Boiled Dinner!!! Watch out for those shrimp!
You are going to have a full vacation here with all the celebrations and our trip in the city! I can't wait to see you and Moe is so happy Peaches is coming.
Post a Comment