ANOTHER SNOW DAY!!!Yes!!! There is a lot of snow outside. I'm going to go out later. 3 days 'till my birthday. And then we're going to go to Long Island. YEAH!! I can't wait. Well I'm going to watch my favorite talk show, Live With Regis and Kelly!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You are a riot!
Happy Valentine's Day... check out the Family Room Blog!
See you in a few days- when you will be 13! I can't believe it!
OMW!! I love Nick Zano soooooooo much. He may not be that famous, but I love him. All- time favorite celebrity. Even over Blake Lewis. I know, soo surprising, but Blake still is wayyyyyy up there.
I'm in 7th grade. I go to the Church of The Nazarene. I love to joke around with my friends. I think life is about always trying your best and having fun. My favorite shows are American Idol, What I Like About You, 7th Heaven, Smallville, Bones, House, and Boy Meets World.I have been in many musical/play performances. Some of my goals in life are to becaome a Forensic Anthropologist, or teacher, to go to ENC, to sing the national anthem at a Boston Red Sox game,to be on American Idol, to try my best, and TO ALWAYS HAVE FUN!!! I have two brothers, Geren and Chad, and one sister, Ambria.
1 comment:
You are a riot!
Happy Valentine's Day...
check out the Family Room Blog!
See you in a few days- when you will be 13! I can't believe it!
Love,
Uncle Tickle
P.S. Enjoy yet another day off!
Post a Comment