Thursday, February 22, 2007

My uncle told me I could post some of the pictures of the week by copying them from the family blog. I had a good morning, I watched Live With Regis and Kelly and looked at my magazine. I just finished watching What I Like About You.
This is me and my birthday cake.

These are my cousins- Emma, Theresa, and
Tonya at the American Girl Place.















This is Emma looking at the Bitty Babies.

This is Emma having her doll's hair done.

This is the final product.


This in 2004. The boys wouldn't go inside, so they posed outside.







This was at the Chinese buffet on my b-day.







It was a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tater Tot,

Wow! You are getting the hang of this!!! It looks great! I think pictures add so much to the blog. Like the old saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. Good job!

Now here's more... you can go to my photosite (www.larrymancini.photosite.com)and do the same thing as you did here- enjoy!

Love,

Uncle Tickle

marlee said...

it looks like you had fun with emma at the american girl store!! i saw her today because i'm in ny for April vacation. wish u were here!!