I opened a lab in our black hole. For those of you who doesn't know that is, it's a storage area under the addition. When we moved here, it didn't have any lights. So we named it the black hole and even though we put lights in there, we still call it the black hole. Anyway I cleared the junk out and made a lab for my forensic anthropology. It's kind of gross down there (if you look closely at the sign I made, it has a huge spider). Everybody telling me it gross and they wouldn't go down there. But if you think about it, I'm playing with bones, so how gross could it be for me. It takes a lot to gross me out (I mean bones and blood wise). Now you're probably wondering where I get the bones. Well the other day, my dad was digging in the garden and he accidentally dug up our old iguana. I know that probably sounds cruel and gross, but all the guts were gone. I actually put the spine back together. They were all pieces and I cleaned then and put most of them back together.
Geren's doing good in baseball. He played a whole game the other day. I think they're in sectionals right now. Ambria had her dance recital and Chad's home from college. I can't believe his first year of college is over already. Plus we have baby bunnies. I had my awards ceremony the other night.
My best friend, Kelly, and I are going to try out for cheer leading. Best Friends never, ever, always. (LOL, Only Kelly will get this.)
So really busy.

1 comment:
That's cool! I like the lab and he spider adds authenticity!
I don't know if I could play with my old pet's bones, though- that is kind of wild. But if you are going to be an anthropologist bones will be in your hands regularly!
Love,
Uncle Tickle
P.S. Tell Chad I had one of those heroes from the place we got them from last year.
Post a Comment