Monday, August 20, 2007

OMW. I'm sooooooooo sorry, i haven't written in like 4ever. Summer is almost over. So much has happened. I can't get any pictures on right now because our computer isn't working and i'm using my dad's computer and my pictures aren't on this computer. But I've been really busy. I went to Disney World and had a fantastic time. It was awesome. I loved the rides. I also went to my church camp and had a great week. It went so fast. It was great to see everybody. I had sooooooooo much fun. I went to a few parties. This past weekend I went to my cousin, Janelle's, wedding. I'd like to welcome Bryan into the family, and although we missed it, I'd like to congradulate Owen and welcome Hillary into the family. This weekend, I'm either taking Chad back to college or going to a family reunion. Even though summer is over, I'm still super busy. Well, more later.

No comments: