Monday, April 23, 2007

9 WEEKS OF SCHOOL LEFT!!! I can't believe it. The school year is going by sooooooooooo fast. I can't wait for summer. The day after school ends we leave for Florida. That is going to be so awesome.
I love that's it's summer weather out. I have been like spending alllllllllllll my free time out there ( playing catch, playing basketball, riding my bike, walking, and golfing). The only thing is I haven't gotten a tan yet. I usually tan good. I'm so sad. I want a tan. Well, I'll get one when I go to Florida. I can't wait to open the pool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Summer Rocks!

I got a good start on my tan. I was out on the golf course for three and half hours today!

Stephen, Mike and Marlee are here for the week.

You are going to love Disney World!

Love,

Uncle Tickle