Saturday, March 10, 2007

My Birthday Party

For my birthday party I had slumber party. My friends Kelly and Michaela slept over. My friends Saundra and Elizabeth came, but they couldn't stay the night. I great time. These are more pictures from my digital camera. I still can't believe I got one.

























6 comments:

marlee said...

Kirsten I wish i was there with u. it looks like u had a ton of fun your BFFs. it would/ve of been better if i was there!

Anonymous said...

suck it!! lol jk jk awsome pics, whos the hottie with the brown hair? -man at ur school kelly i think?

Anonymous said...

not kelly is a man i forgot to put the comma thing
-man(dude) at your school

Anonymous said...

GEEZE that girl with the brown hair is hotttt, lets meet, not the kirstin person, her friend..sorry
-234nmlk

Anonymous said...

Hey kirstin or whatever your name is, cool site, honestly your friend kelly is hott! yeah really, that's her name right,you put kellly my best friend?
-none ya bis

Anonymous said...

hey guess what , im apparently hottt!
-kelly(lol)