Saturday, March 17, 2007

Dress Rehearsal for Aladdin

Today was the dress rehearsal, 8:30- 3:00. Long time. It went pretty good. We had to wear a ton of make-up, as usual, if you've ever seen any of my other shows. But this time since we are arabian, we have to be extra dark and we had to put make-up all over our arms.
Congrats to Geren, my bro, he made the varsity baseball team. He all excited, plus he gets to go to Viginia Beach for Spring break. I wish I could go.
This picture shows the fish my dad caught last night. He's not going to be able to ice fishing much longer.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I put a congrats up on the Family Room Blog for Geren.

Hope the show goes well this week!

They used to say, "Break a leg." Do they still say that? It menat, "Do well!"

Love,

Uncle Tickle

Anonymous said...

How did the show go tonight?

Love,

Uncle Tickle

marlee said...

love you in that picture. u look loveley