I just home from shopping at Shoppington Mall. I bought a ton of clothes, that were really cheap. They were only a few bucks. The most was $8.00. Then I went and bought some new headphones because on my old one one side didn't work, which drove me nuts.
Geren went over to Bob's house to support the family and bring them ziti. The funeral is on Monday. Everybody wants Monday off so they can go to the funeral. If they don't every one's going to skip school and a lot of the teachers are probably going to go too. So they mine as well or the school is going to have to get a lot of subs and a lot of people are going to be missing.
I just bought a CD because in two weeks I have to sing in church. I'm going to sing "Does Anybody Hear Her?."
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They should close the school. What time is the funeral? I hate that you guys have to go through this! As you read in my article I am working on it is not something you ever get over.
I am praying for you and Geren and the kids at school and Bob's family.
Post a Comment